Pages

Happy Grateful Love

Happy Grateful Love

December 30, 2010

UFO's over New York - click here to go to our main page

UFO's over New York - Plus Strange UFO Report Goes Missing in North Carolina USA!


http://www.mufoncms.com/files/19043_submitter_file1__scan0004.jpg 
If you click on the finger on the top right side of this site at the top of the page you will be taken to my second site where I keep most of the videos I think are worth viewing. I have one there now concerning a video taken in Serbia showing what looks like a fleet of objects crossing the sky. What is extremely interesting is that I placed a similar video on my site which remains below this article on this page. It now shows as having been taken down by the owner however it was very much like the one showing that I have on my video site. This sighting took place in NC in the USA and was a major sighting. It took place I believe on Christmas Eve.Since the video has been removed all I have to show is the You Tube below that  shows it has been removed.

I had a gut feeling about both of the videos and felt a bit concerned about he amount of objects being seen crossing over the sky in both reports.

Tonight I came upon this report in MUFON concerning a UFO report a few miles east of my home here on Long Island

MUFON REPORT  NY USA  12/28/2010

My husband and I were driving in our car from East Hampton to Watermill on Long Island, NY. We were traveling on Route 27 heading west. We were driving at approximately 45 miles per hour. There are no street lights on this part of the road (at the corner of scuttle hole Road.

My husband spotted something in the sky to our right (northwest) and told me to look. I saw a circular image that was pale and whitish. It was moving very fast towards the northwest. It was also descending. It reminded me of a flashlight shining on a wall or those projection type lights that car sale lots will use to advertise a sale. Except those are usually in pairs and crisscross and don't disappear. This light darted.

My husband, who saw it for a few seconds long than myself, described it as "more white than gold. Like a Roman candle firework that was going down instead of up." he agreed with me on the direction that it was traveling. He also used the words, "meteor", "fireball", and "explosion" to describe it.

I saw it for about 5 seconds; my husband for about 10 but that is a rough estimate. It then just diapered almost like a flashlight would if you suddenly turned it off.

There is a military base on Long Island so we considered that it might be something from there that had exploded. My husband asked me if I could see a fire on the ground. I didn't but it was dark and there were many trees obstructing my view.

Confusion is the emotion that would best describe how we felt. That and awe.

(I did not think too much about the report until I opened my email and found this report from someone who also lives close to me.)


"Dear Chris,

While driving down 347 near the Smithaven Mall  I saw a bright white light in the sky.  It resembled a star but it was too low to be one.  Beside it about 15 feet away followed a smaller light which could also have been a star except that it too was way too low.

The bright light was there and then suddenly gone. I read your article and you apparently have seen the same thing.  In my case, however I saw the object move once the light dulled.

It moved vertically, horizontally, slow, fast. the other "star" followed it wherever it went.

As I drove further toward Rocky Point where I am visiting family I noticed more of these lights.

During the course of my drive I saw four flying objects. They would stop and line up and glow.  At one point they lined up in a V formation and glowed.

I am totally bewildered by this. I grew up on Long Island. I  have seen planes and helicopters. I know the vibrations in the sky and the sounds the engines and blades make in the sky.  What i saw was not a plane of any kind."

I wish I had been out sky watching tonight as I too may have been able to see what was flying over our skies here in New York. I do know that over the past few days many people are seeing very similar lights flying over their towns and houses.

The sightings seem to be world wide. It is possible that they are seeing a massive movement of some type of black op program . It is also possible they are seeing a massive movement of UFO's traveling across our air space.

I think it is time for us all to keep our camera's at hand and to pay close attention to our sky both during the day and night. This may be the year we all see the unknown and you may be the one to get that perfect photo or video.



UPDATE ON ABOVE MYSTERY UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH CAROLINA USA


  I went back to try to find the amazing video showing the UFO fleet in North Carolina taken by a citizen from his back yard. The video was one of the best I had seen and I knew I had also seen it on the Disclose TV site . I went back to search for it and the video could no longer be found there either.

I received my MUFON newsletter today and while scanning the articles I found this report attached with the newsletter:



North Carolina Line of Spheres

I am posting yet another event that just now happened. I just finished up posting a report on this site, and happened to look outside again, and all I can say is "Oh My God, there are at least 100 spheres of yellow/orange or reddish/orange were moving across the sky in a line.

Some of them were forming triangle shapes, but were all following each other across the sky. I took almost 15 minutes of video of this event standing outside on the patio of my house! This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! They were not planes, and there were no other aircraft in the area that might have been dropping flares. These things were completely silent, and they just kept coming. You will see from the video that I took, (this time with my digital camera) them coming from the tree line on the right, and slowly moving across the sky to the left, before fading out. I would rule out these were planes or celestial objects. These things were moving across the sky in a line, and kept coming for probably a total of 20 minutes Thanks to MUFON CMS


This is the same report that belongs to the video that has been taken down. I then went back to MUFON and looked for the report there to see if they had the video. I could not find it. I looked at the map on MUFON of recent events and this one is not there either. I find the entire thing very very strange. 

In the meantime I spoke to yet another New Yorker who also did see what appeared to be a fleet of bright orbs flying silently in formation,  grouping into triangle or V shape groups before disappearing or  taking off at a great speed .

I have no idea what is going on but I do think we are missing the forest for the trees or having reports with held from the public. The entire thing is very odd .

I have no idea what is going on but I do know when something just does not seem right.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

To add to this story I have been told that rumors are now being spread that the sightings in North Carolina were Chinese lanterns!  I find it incredible that lanterns can change formation, form the same formations of the others in the fleet ( of  lanterns ) and then take off into space. Those are some lanterns. I also know that once that rumor is out no matter what is said most sheep like people will insist they were lanterns as that is easier to digest.

I wish someone could explain to the people in other parts of the world seeing nearly the same sightings how these Chinese lanterns operate as they certainly do get around. I will try to explain to the people here on Long Island who viewed what they saw that they too were just looking at Chinese lanterns, or swamp grass, or planets, or whatever else seems to be the answer to those who see UFO's and are told they did not see them!

I am sure some sightings are explained. I just find it very odd that so many people reported the same event over this earth during a few days time and again it goes lost and forgotten or explained away with a flip of the hand.  How will we ever  find our way out of the dark? 



******************************************************************



this is the video that has been removed. I have it located down my page also . I find the entire report very strange.

Find similar sighting video in Serbia on my sister site. Click finger on top right of my site to be taken there! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...