Tis the Season

Tis the Season

December 3, 2012

The Orbs a True Mystery


Click on show below the show was a good one!

Listen to internet radio with Nocturnal Frequency Radio on Blog Talk Radio

The first thing I want to do before you read this article on Orbs is to be sure you understand the definition I am referring to when I use the term Orb to describe what I talking about in this article.

When I use the term Orb I am referring to large  objects the size of an automobile or small airplane. I am not talking about the orbs that those who talk about ghosts, spiritual encounters or other entities describe. The Orbs I discuss in this article are large flying un identified objects seen in the sky. They are completely different and not connected to the small balls of light seen in houses or yards etc.

I want it perfectly clear this article concerns something far different which is connected to the UFO anomalies of our time of an alien nature and not of those connected to ghostly or spiritual unknowns.

With that said let me begin my journey of explaining my experience with this growing concern of Orb shaped flying crafts.

During this past summer I wrote a few articles about the constant on going reports of Orb sightings that  filled my email box , was left as voice messages or were called in to me from the people living on Long Island here in New York. At first I found it interesting. As the reports continued to come in I started to recognize something very odd was happening, by the end of the summer I could not get away from the continuous reports that Long Islanders were having of large Orbs flying across the Long Island sky.

The reports were all basically the same. Orbs about the size of a small airplane, others compared it to the size of a Volkswagen bug- was being seen mostly along the south shore coast of Long Island. They were silent no noise at all.  They were all very bright with no blinking lights or definition. The objects were solid in color with a plasma type swirl at times to its interior. The Orbs would change in color from white to orange and red and repeat this pattern or stay locked in one of those colors.

The Orbs flew in formations of two or three up to five at a time and would change direction and formation while flying. They also would stop and hover silently in the air as if watching something before deciding to continue on their journey. One group of men reported a sighting that took place as they stood in fear in a large deserted dark parking lot in Islip New York. While the group of men stood there talking two Orbs circled them above the tree line that surrounded the parking lot. The Orbs stopped circling the men and one Orb hovered over the trees as the other hovered over the men. My guess is that this group of men was very lucky as I think they were in real danger when these Orbs obviously were deciding to have more contact or even take this group of men. Instead after hovering above them the Orbs decided to continue on and gained altitude and continued on their flying course towards the Atlantic Ocean. They were very lucky men.

Reports kept coming in and I tried to continue to post them on my site in an effort to inform the public this odd activity was going on over Long Island. I was aware that similar sightings were being reported as well in other parts of the country including a great many over the Pacific Ocean coast line.

Since the ocean seemed to be involved as a destination with the sightings here in New York I could not help assume that the Orbs were connected to the open sea as either a sort of highway for their travels or maybe a landing area under the water’s surface. The fact is since I have no idea what these large Orb objects are I can only make guesses about who what or where they come from or why they exist much less why they are flying over Long Island.

The summer ended however the Orbs reports continued. I was going to address the issue again in yet another article when life as I knew it was completely changed  by the Super Storm of the Century Hurricane Sandy.

Long Island along with the eastern part of the United States was hit with a strange huge deadly destroying storm and matters of the paranormal were side stepped while matters of daily survival filled my time. 
The days that followed were filled with worrying about gas lines, hot water and staying warm not to mention the huge live power line that was lying across my lawn. We had to put out one fire that started to burn across the side of my house due to the live wire. My energy and time was directed to day to day living. I did not think about or care about the Orbs or for that matter anything at all other than my family and staying alive during the difficult days following the devastating destroying storm.

All that quickly changed as life intended yet another path for me to travel which was to focus me once and for all on the matter of the Orb invasion.

About a week, maybe a little longer , after the storm hit my area was stable enough for us to have a few areas with power where stores were up and running and we were able to shop once again for food and supplies.

I had a few family members who lived in areas located along the south shore coast line of Long Island who were told to leave their homes living with me during the storm. My brother and his son as well as a nephew his wife and three children all were with us. We all decided to go to the large Stop and Shop Food Market in Northport to fill up on food and other supplies not to mention get away from the house and fallen trees that now filled our days. We took two vehicles and all headed off to the Stop and Shop. 

It was just after dark when we pulled in to the large parking lot of the large Stop and Shop store. The night was clear and very dark. It was a typical lovely fall night here on Long Island. We parked in the middle of the parking lot and my family and I  were walking towards the store. About 20 or so other people were milling around with carts full of food when my brother stopped dead in his tracks while walking in front of me and pointed towards the sky and yelled to the rest of us :  “ What is that? “
We all looked up towards where he was pointing and that is where this story for me gets very strange. There right in front of our eyes above the trees at an altitude where a small plane or low flying helicopter would be- slowly flew three large Orbs. 

I have seen UFO’s before in my life. I had one incident where I had a large craft hover right over my head. That sighting changed my life. This one was also remarkable and has become carved clearly into my brain as something I will never forget. 

There above the heads of my family and the other people in the parking lot flew three large Orbs. They were flying in a V formation. Flying is not the proper term I would use to describe how these objects moved. The three Orbs glided as if on ice. They had a smooth flawless movement. . They did not have the motion actions of a plane at all. They did not float like a balloon or have the wind driven action of a Chinese lantern. The Orbs moved as if they were sliding on flat mirrored ice. I cannot explain it as I think it is something you need to see to understand. They were moving fast and quickly changed their position from a V formation to a straight line. As soon as they did this they made a hard left turn without changing speed and headed south towards the Atlantic Ocean. They were coming from the north or the Long Island Sound. The three Orbs were pure white. Once again unless you saw them you cannot easily explain the brightness or color. It was similar to the new LED Christmas lights that are far brighter than the old ones. They were just so bright that they stood out against the dark night like glistening diamonds. They were solid white. Nothing blinked or moved on the objects and I could not see any details other than a large white Orb. The color or light seemed to have a slight movement maybe plasma or liquid. It was barely detectable but you could see a slight slow flow inside the light. It was simply amazing. We all stood frozen mouths dropped as the large Orbs glided overhead.

It took maybe 30 seconds for the three Orbs to pass above us and turn and head towards the Atlantic Ocean. I could not believe what I was seeing. During the summer I spent many nights sitting on my deck or on the beach at night with my family and friends watching the sky looking for Orbs as so many were being reported. We would  sit with cameras and video equipment but never had any luck and did not find anything but the moon and stars as they should be all summer long. Now without anything at hand and with Orbs being the last thing on my mind I stood in the Stop and Shop Super Market seeing something I could never imagine I would see.

I must tell you that the Orbs are spectacular to see with your own eyes. The movement and color and brightness of the objects are unlike anything any of us who witnessed the Orbs had ever seen before. Standing there I knew I should be more fearful and take cover from what I do not understand however I stood frozen unable to move or take my eyes off the three incredible objects.  We watched as they flew south towards the Atlantic Ocean when we spotted anther Orb moving in the same odd fashion of gliding as if on ice heading towards the first three that already passed over us. This large Orb was moving faster than the first three. It seemed to be bigger in size then the other three as well. This Orb was without question the Big Daddy of the group. It was so bright yet you could look directly at it, the others were the same way. They were a brilliant bright light but you could look directly into it unlike the sun. 

This Orb was a deep magnificent red in color. The plasma effect was much more noticeable in the interior of this Orb then it was in the white Orbs. The interior of this large red Orb seemed to have a slow swirling movement of something. I cannot explain. It was not a gas or a solid substance; I do not know how to describe it. Once again you have to observe these incredible objects in order to understand what we witnessed.

This red Orb moved at a very fast pace following the course and making the same turn without any change in speed towards the first three white Orbs. Quickly this Orb crossed over our heads and followed the first three out towards the Ocean. The entire sighting took less than a minute and was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I was grateful so many people I know and love were there to witness this event with me.

Of course this sighting has been a main topic of conversation at my house over the days since we saw them. My family and I have talked endlessly about what they could possibly be along with the many other questions we have concerning these unearthly looking objects. We have no clue at all who is controlling these objects, where they come from, where they are going and what their purpose might be. I am not going to pretend to know or try to impress you with all kinds of scenarios about them. All I can tell you is that they exist. People are seeing them and they are unlike anything else in the sky now or in the past. I did not feel they were human in nature meaning that they did not seem to be products of mankind but that is just my gut feeling. 

I will tell you that these objects were in your face not caring or trying not to be seen. They obviously want to or do not care if they are seen. They seem, from the reports I have been given,  to be based or travel mostly  around the Atlantic Ocean. Of course I live on a large Island which makes it nearly impossible not to be near the Ocean however these objects never seem to be spotted heading west or east which would take them towards land, they always seem to be heading out to sea.
Lastly I have to comment that I once wrote in one of my articles that this past summer seemed to be the ‘summer of the Orb for Long Island’.  I must admit I find the fact that so many of these Orbs were seen right before being hit with the storm of the century to be a bit of an odd coincidence, if you believe in coincidences that is.

Hurricane Sandy was a strange odd storm enormous in size and bizarre in its behavior. I have already written about the strangeness of the storm. Now having witnessed these incredible large odd  Orb objects I cannot help think there is something very strange going on that we are not paying attention to that is somehow in some way connected to all the strange things that are happening around us.

I think we are in for some very rough roads ahead.  Something is not right. This storm was abnormal; these Orbs are without question unearthly or at least not common to the exterior of this planet as we understand it. This is an era of time that will change our path as humans forever.  I have lived through and tasted some of what is heading our way and let me tell you – It was a bitter harsh bite of what may be what is ahead for us all and frankly I did not like any of it.

I hope you all start to pay attention to what is going on around you. Stop explaining away things you cannot explain. I know it is easier to just think it is all just nothing or something you do not want to deal with so shoo it away. I understand that is easier to keeps your head hidden in a hole where you do not have to deal with things. It is also the best way to be the one who does not survive what seems to be what is sure to come. We all need to start taking a new approach to our thinking about things we do not understand.

Without question life is getting harder and more difficult on this planet every single day. You need to keep your eyes on your surroundings, your focus clear and your mind open. We are in a new era of time and things will continue to flow as more and more unusual things and sightings happen around us. It is not the time to hide or deny, it is time for you to be aware and alert. All I can do is report to you what I see and what others tell me they are seeing. It is up to you to either toss this information away as foolishness or use it to be ready for whatever may come your way.

I will admit I did the wrong thing when I witnessed these incredible Orbs. I should have had my family take cover in the store and moved away from the dark parking lot. I was among a group of about 30 or so people and it was unlikely that the Orbs would attempt to hurt or take that many people with so many other people nearby. However, if you have an experience like mine, please try to remember to protect yourself and those with you first and foremost. It is always best to be safe instead of sorry. We do not know what these things are that we witness in our sky. They are unknown and with that said we need to realize they could be good and helpful objects driven by kind intelligent life. They could also be dangerous killing machines that are evil and not care about mankind at all. You have a 50/50 chance with the unknown and that odd is just not enough to risk my life or the ones I love. Try to always focus on safety first.

For now keep your eyes open and your mind focused as we move forward in a future of unknowns and adventure that is ahead for us all. We now are up to our eyeballs in a new era of life on planet earth along with whom or whatever else may share our space in this universe.

 ♥ Copyright ©- 2012 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World-
Email phone 631-877-4818

CHRIS HOLLY'S Paranormal World


Originally, years ago,   I wrote an article about a long time friend and her family who had been living with a ghost in their  home. The story of this family always interested me .  This ghost story has a bitter sweet end.  I will explain the story first following it with the ghostly conclusion.

My friend and her family are a average American family living here on Long Island  in New York.  They live in a  average neighborhood in a  modest comfortable home on a friendly street. All is well and normal in their world except for one small annoying intrusion.

Since they have lived in the house , especially around the holidays, the family has been dealing with a ghost in their house. This  has been going on for over 40 years.

The  house was originally built by a young couple who had two  little  kids and a grandfather  who lived with them. The grandfather lived on the second floor and loved his  home. He had a sitting room on the second floor with a bedroom and private bath. Outside he kept roses and flowers that he loved and tended with care.

Both the young husband and wife worked full time jobs. The grandfather watched over the children until the couple returned home at night. The family seemed typical to the other families in the neighborhood. The granddad was happy to be with his family and tend his roses. He was content with his life. Often you could find him smoking his pipe waiting in his rocking chair on the front porch for the children to return from school. Life seemed to be working and happy for this family.

It started during one hot summer. The young couple began to fight. The young man started to drink heavily. Often you could hear yelling and loud arguing erupting from the house. The neighbors began to talk. Eventually  the  people on the street had to call the police when the fighting became too loud or violent.

Often the neighbors  could hear doors slamming and furniture being thrown against walls. By the fall of that year gunshots were heard a few times and the police were a constant fixture at the home.  The  family was dissolving. The old  grandfather was caught in the middle of a terrible situation. It was a difficult time.

The couple divorced. The wife took the children and moved away. The young husband sold the house. The grandfather had to be placed in an old folks home. Word had it his heart was broken.

My friend and her family bought this house from the young couple and have lived in the house since that time over 40 years ago.

 My friend and her family are a happy group of people who have loved and taken care of this house since they purchased .   My friend and her husband raised their children in the house and have kept it in good condition, including trying to tend to the large rose garden that came with the house. This family also has put up with the grandfathers ghost all of this time!

It is said that the old man did not make out too well once he left his once happy home. He hated the old folks home and only lasted a few years before he passed away.

My friend and her family who now own the house  started to notice odd activities around the home from the time they moved in to it. . It would increase  around the holidays.

Often when the family would be sitting in the dining room eating  they would hear the front door open and someone walk up the stair case to the second floor. The family would call out to see who was there without any reply. They would  search the house to find it empty but for the family members who were  sitting at the table. This odd activity would often increase around Christmas time.

The family would hear someone slamming doors or footsteps overhead on the second floor of the house often when they were in  the family room on the first floor. Again. they would search only to  find an empty house.

The worst of it  was the ongoing  smell of someone smoking a pipe. Each time this would occur the house would fill with the smell of a freshly lit pipe.. At times the odor of the pipe would be so overpowering the family needed to open windows and doors
The ghost of the grandfather lived with my friend and her family all these years. I was  amazed at how matter of fact my friend was  about sharing her home with this ghostly invasion. I wondered if she ever feared the ghost or if she ever thought about bringing in a ghost hunter?

This is what my friend told me:

“No, we are not fearful at all. After 40 years of  having him walk around the house we  feel he is harmless. For some reason he likes to be in the house during the holidays. He also refuses to move on. We think he still is tending his roses and smoking his pipe. It doesn’t interfere with our lives so we just let it be. Anyway we  rarely need to touch our rose garden. No matter what we plant there grows and gets more beautiful each and every year for the last 40 years. Why spoil a good thing? . We don’t mind, we are use to him.”

I remember the day she told me that. I  had bumped in to her while we were both Christmas shopping in town.   I could not help notice in her basket a bunch of red stockings with the names of her family written on top of them . I had to smile as I looked at the pile of stockings as right on top  was a stocking with the name Grandpa written across it. I had to envy how easily this family  handled  the strange encounters of their live in ghost.

 I lost touch with my friend for a few years. We again met  by chance while shopping t in town . We  shared some time together over a cup of hot chocolate to catch up with what was going on in each others life..

My friend told me that since we had last seen each other  she and her husband did a large addition and renovation to their house. She told me they demolished the front of the house adding new rooms and a new entrance to the house. They moved the stair case to the back of the house and enlarged the bedrooms on the second floor. They also added a large deck and pool to the back yard and had to pull out the old roses and plant new ones in another area.

She told me the ghost reacted when the work started by throwing tools of the men working on the house  across the floor. Often the workmen would find their supplies moved  other things simply vanished completely. He would push the men who worked alone hard enough to make them lose their balance and fall over. The carpenters were frightened which often caused delays and problems for all involved. She told me he would pull down sheet rock and bang on the floors and walls frightening the men trying to work on the remodel.

My friend told me that this went on until the day the roses were removed. She told me that was the last day  they ever saw or heard or smelled the pipe of  the ghost of the old grandfather. Since the house  remodel was completed they never again were visited by the ghost .

My friend feels that the grandfather  ghost  finally  moved on . Once the house was no longer the one he knew he did not seem to want to stay. Once the roses he loved were removed and replaced with the deck and pool the ghost seemed to lose interest in staying on and simply moved on.

I guess we changed the house  to the point he did not feel he belonged here any longer. She added that she and the other family members felt it was a good thing for their ghost to move  on to a better place and hope  he has finally found his peace.

I could not help wonder if she kept that stocking with his name on it. When I asked her about it she laughed and told me the stocking goes up every year. She told me that after 40 years of sharing the house with him they want him to know he is always welcome- especially during the holidays!

I do not know if I could be as easily going with a ghost in my house . I do know I did learn a new way at looking at something that I once considered extreme with new eyes and realize sometimes we just need to relax and let things be.

I truly wish my friends and all of you the love and happiness of the  Season.…and Happy Holidays to you too Grandpa!

♥ Copyright © 2012 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World-



CHRIS HOLLY'S Paranormal World


2012 humor Pictures, Images and Photos
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...